Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Outlook 2010 Keep Source Formatting Lost

Issue: "Keep Source Formatting" paste option lost in Outlook 2010. Also, when replying to an e-mail message originally sent as HTML, the reply defaults to "Plain Text" only.

Solution: Uninstall the "Skype Click to Call" program.

Last week I installed Skype on my Windows 7 box (32-Bit). Little did I realize that installing Skype with "Skype Click to Call" would break Outlook 2010. I had been struggling with finding a solution. Thankfully, some wise MVPs shared the solution which I found at the link below.

Thank goodness and thank you to
Ulodesk who shared the solution!

http://www.msofficeforums.com/word/8438-paste-keep-source-formatting-lost.html

Paste Options GraphicSo happy that my Keep Source Formatting is back!

No comments: